From the air we all felt sorry for the sick and starving
This is about a planeload of white people who were flying from Australia to Europe for their holidays. On the way to Europe, the plane flies over Africa, and everyone looking out of the windows of the plane felt sorry for the starving people, and wished they could help.
But then all of a sudden the plane crash-lands in the middle of the African desert amongst all of the starving Africans.
The people from the plane realize they have only a limited food supply on the plane and therefore realize they don’t want to share the plane’s food with the Africans.
So the Whites have to find ways not to feel bad or hypocritical about not sharing their food with the Africans.
While most of the Whites just refused to leave the plane, other Whites tried to frame the Africans as wasteful, litterbugs or having voluntary eating disorders. Soon the Whites start accusing other Whites of being racists or of exploiting the Africans so they look better in comparison.
When the Whites realize that it’s easier to feel good about yourself by accusing other people of being bad rather than actually doing good acts, then everyone starts accusing everyone else.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Type in keyword to search
- When you lie you lose a bit of yourself and replace it with a bit of everyone else AUSTRALIAN GALLERIES SYDNEY SEPT. 3 – 22
- The race to be the first celebrity: Jack The Ripper versus The Elephant Man – Australian Galleries, Sydney 3-22 Sept.
- THE FIGHT BETWEEN MOOMBA AND LENT – Australian Galleries, Sydney 3-22 Sept.
- After everyone went blind, everyone was afraid they wouldn’t be able to remember what they now couldn’t see
- In the End Pavlov Saw Only Bells and Saliva